Omniscient – You know everything. You know Your words and Your commandments. You know Your Ten Commandments are good. You know why You set apart the tribe of Levi. You know what You mean. You know how to teach me and to make me understand. You know Moses. You know his heart. You know what You want. You know who You love. You know Your people. You know me. You know my heart and my mind. You know my future. You are all-knowing.
Omnipotent- You can do anything. You are the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe. You execute justice for the orphan and the widow, and show Your love for the alien by giving him food and clothing. You can make me know and understand if You just wanted to. You are all-powerful.
Omnipresent – You are everywhere. You are on the mountain. You are from Beeroth Benejaakan to Moserah to Gudgodah to Jotbathah. You are in the land of Egypt. You are here with me. You are in my heart and in my mind. You are in Your WORD. You are all-present.
Eternal – You are the cause of time. You are at that time, on the day. You are then and now. You are this day. You are forever and ever. You are time.
Immutable – You do not change. Moses (Jesus) made an ark of acacia wood and cut out two tablets of stone like the former ones, and went up on the mountain with the two tablets in his hand. I must show my love for the alien, for I was (am) an alien in the land of Egypt. You will never be made to change.
Self – Existent – You exist by Yourself. You will exist even when You creations do not. You choose. You decide. You decide who lives and who dies. You make up Moses’ existence. You make up Jesus’ existence. You make up Israel’s existence. Yu make up Your Word’s existence. You make up my existence. It is Your creation who needs Your existence in order to exist.
Self-Sufficient – You do not need any of Your creation to bring about Your will or Your purpose. You choose to use Moses and Israel and Jesus and Your WORD and me because it is Your good pleasure, not Your need, that governs Your choice.
Infinite – There are no limits or bounds to Your person or dominion. You go anywhere. You do anything at any time. You know the past and the future. You are infinite. I am finite. I know many of my limits. I am a speck in time, space, and reality. I am only two-dimensional. You are limitless.
Transcendent – You are apart from Your creation. You teach me about You. You teach me about Your goodness. You are good because You are showing me Your lovingkindness. You give Israel Your Ten commandments a second time being longsuffering. Aaron died and was buried and Eleazar his son ministered as priest in his place continuing Your Work. Israel (I shall) shall fear You my god, to walk in all Your ways and love You, and to serve You My God, with all my heart and with all my soul and to keep Your commandments and Your statutes. Please JEHOVAH MY GOD DO NOT let me fail You.
Sovereign – It is You I fear. I want to serve You and cling to You and swear by Your name. You are my praise and You are My God. You are in complete control and You are doing Your foreknown plan!
Holy – You are a morally excellent, perfect being. You separate Israel and You set apart the tribe of Levi to carry the ark of the covenant of You, to stand before You to serve You and to bless in Your name until this day for You, for Your purpose. You separate me with your truth through Your Son for Your purpose.
Gracious – You show Your favor by giving them Your commandments and by being their God. You do not show partiality, nor take a bribe.
Merciful – You show Your compassion by not killing them and by teaching them about Yourself. You continue to lead them and to be their God.
Longsuffering - You are patient with Israel. You write on the tablets the words that were on the former tablets which Moses shattered, and Moses put them in the ark. You are patient and slow to anger.
Righteous – You are always right. You teach Your commandments and Your statutes which are Your Way. You teach the right way.
Just – You reward the righteous who follow You and fear You, You atone for sin, and You punish the unrighteous. You execute justice for the orphan and widow.
Loving – You love Your people. You take care of them and give them what they need. You show love for the alien by giving him food and clothing. You give me much more than just food and clothing. You bless my heart and my mind and my soul. I see a future. You have given me hope. Thank you My LORD for being my God and choosing me.
Good – You give me and Israel Your commandments and teach me to fear You My God, to walk in all Your Ways and love You, and to serve You My God with all my heart and with all my soul and to keep Your commandments and Your statutes which Moses/Jesus is commanding me today for my good.
Wise –You to do the things You do because of Your wisdom. You give me information I need to know. Your wisdom is higher than my wisdom. Your thoughts are higher than my thoughts.
Truthful - You always speak the truth. You wrote on the tablets the words that were on the former tablets. You had Israel arise, and proceed on their journey. You are making me a teacher. Your Word is reality.
Faithful – You always do what You promise. You are Israel’s God and Israel is Your possession as Your promised.
Wrathful - You will destroy all unrighteousness.
Jealous – You will not share me or Israel who are rightly and morally Yours with any other creature.
Incomprehensible – Why in verse 6 does it say ‘There Aaron died’? Is ‘there’ at Moserah? I thought Aaron died on Mount Hor? Is Mount Hor the same as Moserah? Why does it say that? What is good?
· Good – Gen 1:18; Gen 2:9; 1 Chr 16:23; Prov 3:27; 17:22; Ezek 17:8; 34:18; Amos 5:14; Matt 7:11; Matt 25:23; Mark 4:20; 9:50; Luke 18:19; John 10:11; Acts 6:3; Rom 2:7; 7:18; 8:28; 12:21; Phil 4:8; 2 Thess 2:16; 1 Tim 6:12; Heb 6:5
· How do You know that it is good My LORD? What is good? Good is the opposite of evil.
· What does ‘a joyful heart is good medicine’ have to do with what is good? What is good soil? What is good pasture? How do I seek good My LORD? What is good?
· If I then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to my children, how much more shall my Father who in in heaven give what is good those who ask Him! Exercise is good for me and for Erik. Healthy food is good.
· What is a good and faithful slave My LORD?
· Good soil is not by the road where birds came and ate it up. Nor the rocky ground where it did not have much soil; and immediately it sprang up because it had not depth of soil. And after the sun had risen, it was scorched; and because it had no root, it withered away. And other seed fell among the thorns, and the thorns came up and choked it, and it yielded no crop. And other seeds fell in the good soil…
· Salt is good. Have salt in myself, and be at peace with one another. How?
· No one is good except God alone. Why?
· Jesus – I am the good sheperd; the good sheperd lays down His life for the sheep.
· Good reputation – full of the Spirit of wisdom.
· How do I do good?
· What do I do then? I do not have any hope, You cause all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who love God, to those who are called according to His (Your) purpose. Holy.
· How do I overcome evil with good? How do I not be overcome by evil?
· Good hope by grace – Titus 3:7; 1 Pet 1:3