Numbers Chapter 15
Omniscient – You know they will enter the land You are giving them. You know when they will enter it. You know what You want them to do and why. You know why You want an ox, or a ram, or male lambs or goats. You know when they shall lift up an offering to You. You know what You will do. You know what they will do and why. You know what this means. You know me. You know my heart. You are all-knowing.
Omnipotent- You can do anything. You can make offerings animal offerings or prayers. You can make me understand if You just want to. You can change me. You made me the way that I am. You are all-powerful.
Omnipresent – You are everywhere. You are in the wilderness. You are in the land of Egypt. You are in the midst of Egypt. You are here with me. You are in my heart. You are all-present.
Eternal – You are the cause of time. You are throughout generations. You are appointed times. You are forever. You are time.
Infinite – There are no limits or bounds to Your person or dominion. There are no limits to generations. There are no limits to the future or time. You are indefinitely and forever and ever.
Transcendent – You are apart from Your creation. You teach Your creation about Yourself. When they get to the land You promised them they are to then make an offering by fire to You. You explain all of the same offerings as You did in Leviticus and it shall be done for each ox, or for each ram, or for each male lambs, or for the goats. When they enter the promised land it shall be, that when they eat of the food of the land, they shall lift up an offering to You. But when they unwittingly fail and do not observe all these commandments, which You have spoken to Moses (Jesus) if it is done unintentionally and if it is done defiantly. They found a man gathering wood on the Sabbath day and You have them stone him to death. You have them make for themselves tassels on the corners of their garments. You are the LORD Their God. You are Jehovah My God.
Sovereign – It is You who speaks to Moses (Jesus). You have him speak to the sons of Israel. It is You they worship. It is You I worship and try to know and try to understand. You are in complete control and You are doing Your foreknown plan!
Self – Existent – You exist by Yourself. You do not need any of Your creation to exist and You will exist even when they do not. It is Your creation who needs You in order for them to exist. You make Moses’ existence and Your Word’s existence. You make the man gathering wood’s existence. You make up my existence.
Self-Sufficient – You do not need any of Your creation to bring about Your will or Your purpose. You choose to use Moses and Jesus and the sons of Israel and the man gathering wood and tassels and me because it is Your good pleasure, not Your need, that governs Your choice.
Holy – You are a morally excellent, perfect being. You separate the sons of Israel for Your purpose. Am I holy, not to be touched? Am I separated by Your truth for Your purpose?
Gracious – You show the sons of Israel Your favor by promising to forgive them and giving them land to live in.
Merciful – You show compassion by punishing the ones who sin unintentionally and You have them wear a tassel for them to remember all of Your commandments and to do them and not follow after their own heart and their own eyes.
Immutable – You do not change. According to the number Your angels prepare, Your angels shall do for everyone according to their number. An alien who sojourns with Your angels can make an offering by fire, as a soothing aroma just as Your angels do. There shall be one statute for Your angels and for the alien who sojourns with Your angels, as Your angels are, so shall the alien be before You. Of the first of their dough Your angels shall lift up a cake as an offering; as the offering of the threshing floor, so Your angels shall lift it up. All the congregation of the sons of Israel will be forgiven. All the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned the man gathering wood to death with stones, just as You had commanded Jesus. And it shall be a tassel for Your angels to look at and remember all of Your commandments, so as to do them and not follow after their won heart and their own eyes, after which Israel played the harlot. You will never be made to change.
Righteous – You are always right and Your teach the right way.
Longsuffering –You are patient with the sons of Israel and Your angels and me and You are slow to anger. You show them lovingkindness and compassion.
Just – You punish the guilty, atone error, and reward the righteous.
Loving – You love Your angels and You take care of them. You give them what they need and You teach them about You.
Good – You give Your angels a part of Yourself. You give them Your commandments. You separate them and make them holy. You are their God.
Wise – You do the things You do for a reason with a purpose. You give information about Yourself. Your wisdom is higher than my wisdom. Your thoughts are higher than my thoughts.
Truthful – You always speak the truth. You tell them what they will do when they enter the land where they will live. You give them Your instructions and Your judgments. You are Jehovah their God who brought them out from the land of Egypt to be their God. You are Jehovah My God.
Faithful – You always do what You always do what You promise. You lead them and You lead me. I have faith in You that You are teaching me and leading me and not my own heart or my own eyes.
Jealous – You will not share Your angels who are rightly and morally Yours with any other creature.
Wrathful - You will destroy all unrighteousness. You destroy the person who does anything defiantly, whether he is native, or an alien, that one is blaspheming You. Satan and his demons are cut off from among his people, because he has despised Your Word and has broken Your commandment, he is completely cut off; his guilt shall be on him.
Incomprehensible – ‘sweet aroma of the knowledge of You in every place’ suggest maybe I am offering sweet aroma? Am I? Am I gaining knowledge of You? Have I sent a fragrant aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well pleasing to You? Heb 13:16; 1 Pet 2:5
· And not neglect doing good and sharing; for with such sacrifices You are pleased. Am I in priesthood? I am a woman. ‘You also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to You through Jesus Christ.’
· Who is an ox and a ram and goat and a lamb? If Jesus is My Sheperd, am I a lamb? But I am a lamb with major defects. A male lamb – Luke 10:3; John 11:29; John 21:15; Acts 8:32; Rev 5:12; Rev 12:11
· Goats – Dan 3:21; Matt 25:32; Heb 9:13
· Bulls – Ezek 45:18; Heb 10:4
· Ox – Ps 22:21; Is 1:7; 1 Tim 5:18
· Ram – Gen 22:13; Lev 5:15; Num 5:8; Dan 8:3
· A male lamb. Angels – Go your ways; behold, I send you out as lambs in the mist of wolves. Carry no purse, no bag, no shoes; and greet no one on the way. Luke 10. John 1:29 – Jesus is the LAMB OF GOD who takes away the sin of the world! Tend My lambs. Sheperd My sheep – The righteous. Goats – the unrighteous, both Satan and his angels. Bulls – a young bull cleanses the sanctuary. For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.
· Bulls, lips? Ps 63:3; Prov 7:21; Song 4:11; is 6:5; Matt 15:8
· What am I searching for? The knowledge of God, so that I may walk in a manner worthy of You, to please You in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in Your knowledge. I am trying to learn what is pleasing to You My LORD. (Col 1:10)
· Ox – suddenly he follows her, as an ox goes to the slaughter, or as one in fetters to the discipline of a fool – religious people? Followers? Ox does not understand. But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith, and is worse than an unbeliever. (1 Tim 5:18) YOU SHALL NOT MUZZLE THE OX WHILE HE IS THRESHING, AND the laborer is worthy of his wages.
· Ram – Ram of atonement, by which atonement is made for him. Ram and male goat fight. The ram is Satan? Ram = Kings of Media and Persia, shaggy goat= Kingdom of Greece. Satan – 4 kingdoms which will arise from his nation, although not with his power.
· Offering – Ex 35:29; Lev 2:12; Is 1:13; Matt 5:23; Heb 10:18; Heb 13:16; 1 Pet 2:5
Gal 5:22; Col 1:10
· Offering of first fruits – Matt 7:16; John 4:36
· Sacrifice of praise to You, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to Your name.
· Offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to You through Jesus Christ. Rom 15:16 – Paul’s or Jesus’, an angels offering of the Gentiles might become acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit. My prayers and alms and my search for You the, does not go straight to You?
· Am I an offering to You by an angel?
· The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control
· You I will know them by their fruits – Matt 7:16; 12:33; Luke 6:44; James 3:12; Matt 7:20
· Fruit – John 15:16; Phil 1:22; Col 1:6
· Matt 7:20 – You will know them by their fruits.